Sunday, February 23, 2020

Infographic: visual academic report card

My ePortfolio post: https://userogonzalez.weebly.com/infographic



Visual academic reports


This week we learned how to create infographic. As a former dual-language PreK teacher I was interested in finding the outcomes of English and Spanish language students in HISD enrolled in the HIPPY program.
After following the instructions, I found this report with the outcomes by CIRCLE assessment during 2017-2018.
To create this final image, I used PowerPoint. With the information from the report I edited all the images, especially I modified them with transparency option. To blend the chart with another picture related to this topic I selected a picture from freepik.com (a royalty-free image website).



With the image options I edited the graph colors to make them more prominent and the image from freepik a bit transparent to let the data be read.
To create the image, I copied and pasted the screenshot of the slide 3 to Paint and I saved the image in a JPEG file.

No comments:

Post a Comment