Friday, March 10, 2017

Thank you all!



This post is dedicated to everyone who has supported me to become the person and the professional of education that I am. THANK YOU ALL!

First of all to my colleagues at Ninfa Laurenzo ECC to choose me as the Teacher of the Year 2016/2017, last year I was the Beginning Teacher of the Year 2015/2016. My email to them:



Thank you very much my NLECC family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really appreciate your support!!!!
This is the second year you trust on me!!!! I don't know how to show you all my feelings of gratitude for that.
It's an honor and a real satisfaction to be recognized by my dear colleagues, who teach me every day to be a better person and professional.
Thanks to the whole school staff, and thanks to Ms Rogina and Ms Tovar for letting me do new things... without your trust nothing of it could be possible.
Thank you a MILLION!!!

I consider that everyone in the campus deserves to be named as a Teacher of the Year, because they contribute to the whole community and I am learning a lot from them, every day! The real recognition is the one of the students and our community. Together we can get better and greater results!



Besides, all my contributions to HISD community have been valued by other professionals: teachers, principals, administrators,... Above all with all the invitations to participate on different chats, and the HISD Multilingual Department with the interview as the "Top Story of the Week": From Sevilla to Houston, fulfilling a dream.


2 comments:

  1. Nice sharing. This things really push to think more. An interactive way to find this activity from a day care center Omaha is very helpful for the early age development.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say, I thought this was a pretty interesting read when it comes to this topic. Liked the material. . . . . tempmailo

    ReplyDelete